Ms. Zilu Zhang is a Biostatistician in the Department of Population Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Institute. She received her M.S. degree in Biostatistics from the University of California, Los Angeles. Ms. Zhang supports faculties in the Biostatistics Center on multiple methodological projects and actively participates in varies projects with the Therapeutics Research and Infectious Disease Epidemiology group including the FDA-sponsored Sentinel Initiative for drug safety surveillance and Epi-center group. Her research interests includes but are not limited to causal inference with application of observational studies, machine learning in predictive modeling and propensity score estimation, longitudinal analyses and time-varying survival analysis.
- Ming-Sum Lee, Wansu Chen, Zilu Zhang, etc. “Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Flutter in Pregnant Women - A Population Based Study”. Journal of the American Heart Association, 2016;5: e003182.
- Sandrah Eckel, Zilu Zhang, Rima Habre, Edward B. Rappaport, William S. Linn, Kiros Berhane, etc. “Traffic-related air pollution and alveolar nitric oxide in southern California children”. European Respiratory Journal, 01176-2015.
- E. Reed, P. Rao, Z. Zhang, etc. “Comprehensive Assessment and Standardization of Solid Phase Multiplex-Bead Arrays for the Detection of Antibodies to HLAComprehensive Assessment and Standardization of Luminex Platforms for the Detection of Antibodies to HLA”. American Journal of Transplantation, 2013 Jul; 13(7): 1859-70.
- E. Reed, P. Rao, Z. Zhang, etc. “Drilling Down on Key Sources of Variation”. AJT, 2013 Jul; 13: 3050–3051.
- MH Kwon, MD, SG Wong, SY Wong, A Ardehali, MD, ZK Zhang, etc. “Primary Graft Dysfunction Does Not Lead to Increased Cardiac Allograft Vasculopathy in Surviving Patients”. JTCVS 2013:145(3), 869-873.
- Ping Rao, Zilu Zhang, etc. “Validation of the Luminex Platform to Detect HLA Antibodies: Effect of Standardizing Operation Procedures on Test Variability by CTOT Core Laboratories”. Human Immunology, 2012: Volume 73.
- E.Reed, P. Rao, Z. Zhang, etc. “Cross Validation of Luminex Platforms from Two Vendors to Detect and Quantify HLA Antibodies Using Single Antigen Assay Results from 7 CTOT Core Laboratories”, Transplantation, 2012, 94(10S), 198.
- Lau R, Reed E, Ettenger R, Wallace WD, Gjertson D, Zhang Z, etc. “Intragraft B-Cells Are Associated with Medication Nonadherence and Severity of Rejection in Pediatric Kidney Transplant Recipients”, Transplantation, 2012, 94(10S), 71-72.